A series of daily walks will give visitors the chance to explore historic Spitalfields and to experience different aspects of the Huguenot immigrants' lives.
There are three walks to choose from, each following a different route:
- The Immigrants' Story
- Historic Spitalfields
- The Silk Weavers of Spitalfields
The tours must be pre-booked and paid for in advance.
- A 75 minute guided tour costs £10 per person
- Minimum size of group 20, maximum size of group 30
- Walks go ahead in all weathers
- Walks start from Christ Church, Spitalfields E1 6QE (corner of Fournier Street and Commercial Street). There is a dropping down area for coaches, but no parking for any vehicles.
Choose from the walks menu below:
|Date of Walk||1.The Immigrants' Story||2. Historic Spitalfields||3.The Silk Weavers of Spitalfields|
|Monday 8th||11am||12noon||2pm & 3pm|
|Tuesday 9th||2pm (full)||11am (full) & 3pm||12noon (full)|
|Wednesday 10th||2pm||3pm||11am & 12noon|
|Friday 12th||11am & 12noon||2pm||3pm (full)|
|Saturday 13th||3pm||11am (full) & 2pm||12noon|
|Monday 15th||2pm||12noon||11am & 3pm (full)|
|Tuesday 16th||12noon & 3pm||11am||2pm|
|Wednesday 17th||11am||2pm & 3pm||12noon|
|Thursday 18th||3pm||12noon||11am & 2pm|
|Friday 19th||12noon (full) & 2pm||11am||3pm|
|Saturday 20th||11am & 3pm||12noon||2pm|