Click HERE to View the Huguenot Festivals Scrapbook
Are you descended from a Huguenot Family? Add your name to our List
Huguenot Footsteps is a series of Walks around where Huguenots settled. All walks raise money for the Huguenots of Spitalfields educational project.
Huguenot Traces is a list of Huguenot paintings, artwork, artefacts, buildings, Street Names etc.
Help Us Grow
- 6th June 2016 Spitalfields Open Gardens
- 2nd-26th June 2016 Spitalfields Music Summer Festival
- Current Exhibition at the French Protestant Church Soho - 'As in the Days of our Fathers;
- 10th-12th June 2016 Conference at the Dutch Church 'Johannes A Lasco: I am a Stranger'
- 20th-26th June 2016 Refugee Week
Huguenots Of Spitalfields
Huguenots of Spitalfields is a registered charity promoting public understanding of the Huguenot heritage and culture in Spitalfields, the City of London and beyond. We arrange tours, talks, events and schools programmes to raise the Huguenot profile in Spitalfields and to raise funds for a permanent memorial to the Huguenots.